Like Us on Facebook
Struthers Federal Credit Union
2018-2019 Testing Dates
End of Course Exams
Each school district chooses a consecutive series of school days to administer state tests within specified windows, or periods of time. Ohio's State Tests in English Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies.
Fall Test Windows 2018
- High School End-of-Course Tests – Fifteen consecutive school days, including makeups, within the Dec. 3 to Jan. 11 window
Spring Test Windows 2019
School districts select 15 consecutive school days, including makeups, within the test windows.
- English Language Arts - March 25 to April 26
- Mathematics, Science and Social Studies - April 1 to May 10
Summer Test Windows 2019 (optional)
- High School End-of-Course Tests - July 15-26
2018-2019 ACT and SAT Testing Schedules
**Schools must administer state-funded SAT or ACT next spring.
- Districts and community schools must administer a state-funded college and career readiness tests to juniors in spring 2017 as one of their three diploma options. Each district and community will choose to either administer the state-funded ACT or SAT college and career readiness tests.
- Either exam is available as a paper and/or online test. The test vendor selected will provide a range of services and resources to district administrators, teachers and students. Here are dates and information on both testing options to help make this decision.
Spring 2019 ACT Test Dates
- Paper Testing Only - Feb 20 or March 12
- Paper Makeup Testing - April 2
ACT National Testing Dates
|Test Date||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline||Estimated Score Release Date|
|September 8||August 3||August 17||September 18-October 2|
|October 27||September 21||October 5||November 13-27|
|December 8||November 2||November 16||December 18-January 1|
|February 9||January 11||January 18||February 20-March 6|
|April 13||March 8||March 22||April 23-May 7|
|June 8||May 3||May 17||June 18-July 2|
|July 13||June 14||June 21||July 23-August 6|
SAT National Testing Dates
|Test Date||Registration Deadline||Phone/Online Registration Deadline||Online Score Release|
|August 25||July 27||August 10||September 13|
|October 6||September 7||September 21||October 25|
|November 3||October 5||October 19||November 22|
|December 1||November 2||November 16||December 20|
|March 9||February 8||February 22||March 28|
|May 4||April 5||April 19||May 23|
|June 1||May 3||May 17||June 20|
2018-2019 AP Exam Dates
|Monday, May 6||AP U.S. Government and Politics||AP Environmental Science|
|Wednesday, May 8||AP English Literature and Composition|
|Thursday, May 9||AP Psychology|
|Monday, May 13||AP Biology|
Thu August 16
Schedule Pick Up
Student schedules will be available for pick up on Thursday, August 16, and follow the below schedule: 10th Grade Schedule Pick-up 9-10 a.m. 11th Grade Schedule Pick-up 10-11 a.m. 12th Grade Schedule Pick-up 11 a.m.-12p.m.
Fri August 17
Freshman Link Orientation
We are looking forward to meeting your child on Freshman Orientation Day, which is August 17th from 8 a.m. -12 p.m. Our school participates in the nationwide Link Crew Program, an organization whose sole purpose is to help freshman feel more comfortable, as well as help them achieve success in their first year of high school. This is a student only function, so we encourage you to let you child attend on his or her own. Parents are, however, invited to attend the parent meeting held at 8 a.m. on August 17th in the high school cafeteria. The meeting will last approximately 30-40 minutes.
Wed August 22
First Day of School
Thu August 30
Fri August 31
Mon September 3
No School - Labor Day
Fri September 7
Mon September 10
Band Booster Meeting
The Band Booster Meeting will take place at SHS for all band parents interested in attending.
Fri September 21
Sat September 22